Riverston Early Years Framework
The Riverston Early Years Framework is an innovative and holistic approach to curriculum provision and assessment for young children, ensuring that their development can be accurately assessed and recorded, and that each child can then benefit from an individualised plan that can address any developmental gaps or delays they may be experiencing.
The curriculum comprises:
- Structured assessment questionnaires for children from 24 months to 48 months of age.
- Automated analysis of results, identifying developmental delays or gaps.
- Automated creation of Child Centred Plans.
- Play-based activities and resources to meet the identified needs from the Child Centred Plan.
- Developmental milestones and charts for staff.